Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2238.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,463,990 Shilling ($1,995) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (31 minutes ago)