Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2246.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,526,728 Shilling ($2,015) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)