Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.951 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,428,138 Shilling (Php77,999) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)