Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 678.697 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,063,886 Shilling (R$ 5,988) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)