Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2623.923 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,154,304 Shilling (€1,583) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)