Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2655.144 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,140,025 Shilling (€1,559) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)