Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 682.855 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,071,826 Shilling (R$ 4,499) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)