Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 239.951 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,319,033 Shilling (13,832 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)