Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2391.364 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,109,748 Shilling (€882) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)