Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2668.619 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,082,740 Shilling (€1,530) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)