Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2739.930 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,781,442 Shilling (€1,380) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)