Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,302,848 Shilling (COL$4,158,996) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (23 minutes ago)