Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,549 Shilling (COL$3,746,215) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)