Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.742 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,338,816 Shilling (COL$4,500,078) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)