Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.233 TZS / ZAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,833,316 Shilling (R 16,842) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)