Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,976 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.705 TZS / ZAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 45% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,161,139 Shilling (R 24,376) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)