Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.483 TZS / HTG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,069,733 Shilling (84,142 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)