Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2633.251 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,456,188 Shilling (€1,313) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (41 minutes ago)