Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.594 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,351,554 Shilling (R$ 6,107) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)