Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.377 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,074,929 Shilling (CH$1,206,515) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)