Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.208 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,062,239 Shilling (S/. 4,463) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (42 minutes ago)