Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,609 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.835 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,840,945 Shilling (E£ 14,630) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)