Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,424 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.409 TZS / EGP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,747,074 Shilling (E£ 14,157) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)