Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1766.849 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 132% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,990,634 Shilling (AU$3,391) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)