Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2409.162 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,209,644 Shilling (€1,747) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)