Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.109 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,301,352 Shilling (Php99,778) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)