Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2644.399 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,910,644 Shilling (€1,479) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)