Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.257 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,605,368 Shilling (Mex$ 30,747) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)