Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.803 TZS / AOA *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,079,679 Shilling (377,657 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)