Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.484 TZS / AOA
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 67% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,903,141 Shilling (289,467 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)