Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 671.309 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,849,507 Shilling (5,734 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)