Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 561.706 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,177,019 Shilling (5,656 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)