Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.822 TZS / NPR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,260,978 Shilling (₨ 103,611) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)