Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.961 TZS / NPR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,565,749 Shilling (₨ 122,407) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)