Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,870,808 Shilling (﷼ 56,663,709) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)