Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.985 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,654,468 Shilling (₩2,345,128) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)