Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 596.816 TZS / SAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,641,120 Shilling (﷼ 4,425) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Rivne costs 300₴ (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)