Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 605.834 TZS / SAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,324 Shilling (﷼ 5,819) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)