Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2226.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,575,046 Shilling ($1,157) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)