Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2422.297 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,894,609 Shilling (€1,195) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)