Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2409.162 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 48% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,886,859 Shilling (€1,198) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)