Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2748.066 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 36% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,202,432 Shilling (€1,529) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)