Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.661 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,625,346 Shilling (руб 73,619) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)