Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2892.707 TZS / GBP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,571,742 Shilling (£1,926) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)