Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2885.300 TZS / GBP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,156,450 Shilling (£1,787) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)