Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.472 TZS / ZAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,387,907 Shilling (R 8,238) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)