Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2789.009 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,380,468 Shilling (€1,929) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)