Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 256.681 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,236,828 Shilling (16,506 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)