Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,807 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,634,673 Shilling (COL$3,435,826) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)