Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.155 TZS / NOK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 159% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,979,235 Shilling (kr 24,735) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (43 minutes ago)