Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 TZS / XOF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,481,014 Shilling (403,309 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)