Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.120 TZS / MWK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,606,641 Shilling (835,456 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)