Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.148 TZS / MWK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,057,135 Shilling (971,151 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)