Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.468 TZS / KGS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,655,185 Shilling (50,979 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)