Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.606 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,075,487 Shilling (RM5,627) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)