Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.527 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,217,277 Shilling (₨64,218) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)