Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.571 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,313,935 Shilling (₨38,007) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (41 minutes ago)