Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.415 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,100,379 Shilling (₨61,031) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)