Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2427.798 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 72% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,027,080 Shilling (€1,659) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (37 minutes ago)