Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2630.389 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,021,767 Shilling (€1,909) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)