Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 237.179 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,216,973 Shilling (13,563 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)