Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.965 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,944,648 Shilling (328,448 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)