Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16781 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,941,287 Shilling (Rp 11,568,466) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)