Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 925.811 TZS / TND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,131,064 Shilling (2,302 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (about 2 hours ago)