Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 TZS / LBP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 114% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,135,602 Shilling (4,140,638 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)