Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 584.333 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,655,115 Shilling (RM4,544) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)