Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.518 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,415,963 Shilling (RM4,641) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)